An orthopedic doctor (also known as orthopedic surgeons or orthopedic physicians) is a doctor who specializes in treating your bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves (the tissue that links bones and muscles together). These parts of the body are called your skeletal system. An orthopedic doctor is a great option if you are suffering from pain in your shoulders, hips, elbows, hands, or knees. A doctor can diagnose the cause of your pain, suggest a treatment plan, and perform surgery if necessary. Orthopedic medicine involves a lot of knowledge, training, and skill. This is why it’s very important to see an orthopedic doctor in Dubai if you have any kind of pain or swelling.
- A lot of people are embarrassed to go to an orthopedic doctor to get help with their aches and pains because they feel like their pain is not that serious. However, some people mistake osteoarthritis pain for something more minor when it is very serious. Even a small cut in a joint can cause severe pain that makes it hard to get around and function. A lot of people also believe that the use of pain killers is a way to manage their aches and pains and that there is no need to seek orthopedic care.
- The orthopedic doctor can treat almost any type of injury, regardless of the location. They can treat sports injuries, falls, hand injuries, whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome, and even torn ligaments. They are even trained to treat conditions that affect only the bones such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the most common conditions that orthopedic doctors specialize in. This is the reason why there are so many reasons why people seek the services of this kind of doctor. Carpal tunnel can affect people of all ages, although it usually occurs among the elderly. This disorder can be caused by many reasons, but if the injury is severe enough, it can be very disabling, making it hard to work, use the computer, write, and wear jewelry.
- One of the most common conditions that people see orthopedic doctors for is shoulder pain. It can be difficult for someone to ignore a shooting pain in their upper back.
- Another good reason to consider seeing an orthopedic doctor is when a car accident results in whiplash. This injury results from someone driving over another car, which results in the other car coming to a screeching halt. When a car is put into reverse, the driver sometimes hits their arm, which can lead to whiplash.
Click this to find a pediatric doctor Dubai.